Saturday 17 April 2010

Malice in Wonderland went to see Debbie Reynolds...

... and had an utterly FABULOUS time! I never thought I'd live to see the day when a true Hollywood legend came to my lil' ol' hometown in the UK to perform a one-woman show. I simply had to be there, and it actually turned out to be a spectacular evening.

The woman is irreverant, hilariously funny and quick-witted, and can still sing and dance with the best of them. After the show, myself and my companion for the evening waited at the stagedoor, and sure enough we got to meet the great Debbie! She was absolutely cream-crackered after the show, but was still gracious enough to sign our DVD covers (mine was the superb bitch-fest 'These Old Broads'), and pose for a photo.

How cool is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment