Tuesday 8 June 2010

I do like a random questionaire!

Q: What was the last book (s) that you read?

R: Debbie: My Life, by Debbie Reynolds

Q: How was it?
R: She's no Hemingway, but let's just say she didn't hold back and I find gossipy ranting quite fulfilling.

Q: Do you have any pets?
R: Thankfully no, I like my apartment to smell of clean things - not shite and oily unwashed fur

Q: What's your favourite non-alcholic drink?
R: Coffee

Q: What would be the preferred manner of your death?
R: Christ, that's dark. Ummm, in the arms of someone I love more than life.

Q: What is the oldest article of clothing that you still wear?
R: I have some pyjamas that must be about 12 years old...

Q: What is your favourite kind of weather?
R: Crisp, sunny, fresh winter - slight frost, but not too brass-monkeys

Q: What is the least touristy place you have ever been?
R: New England

Q: What place names make you laugh?
R: Budleigh Salterton (those who have seen the movie 'Blithe Spirit' will understand why)

Q: Have you ever been personally involved with someone born on an island smaller than Taiwan?
R: No, sadly not

Q: Do you prefer to use chopsticks, knife and fork, or hands?
R: Cutlery of course. Backwards civilisations fail to use cutlery. Eating with chopsticks is like trying to plough a field with a snooker cue.

Q: Have you ever walked out on a film in the cinema, and if so, what was it?
R: I can't even recall the name, but it was some god-awful cheap horror movie released in about 2003, about a kid bouncing a ball in the underground. Utter shite.

Q: What's your least favourite cartoon and why?
R: The Flintstones. The theme tune annoys the heck out of me. Yabba dabba don't, frankly.

Q: Who is the world's funniest comedian?
R: A guy who never fails to make me laugh is Robin Williams.

Q: What do you want to do next week?
R: Not be at work, and move into my new apartment

Q: Have you ever admired someone for political reasons?
R: Oh yes, lots of people. And also Harriet Harman (for not so political reasons)

Q: What is the most psychologically formative event of your life before the age of nine?
R: Nearly drowning in the nursery school swimming pool.

Q: Where did you last go for a daytrip and why?
R: I'm always going on day-trips for work. Does that count? If so, grotty Birmingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment